Monday, July 04, 2011

Pity? Party of one?

How can one be so sleepy after a long weekend? Two parades on Friday, two days of intense house and yard work on Saturday and Sunday, and hosting a dinner for 9 last night. That's how. I am one tired girl today. I was very nearly late for work due to turning off the alarm instead of hitting snooze and it's been quiet on the sample front today which is never conducive to staying alert and motivated. Top this all off with an appointment at the lab after work and having to come to work early tomorrow to do the cleaning and I am having one happy Monday.

Welcome to my pity party!

In happier news though, Crystal and Mick brought us some boxes on Saturday so we can start some initial packing soon. That dinner for 9 went really well, Brandon will be home when I get there tonight, the sun is shining again today...maybe I just need to suck it up a little bit. And have a glass of wine with supper...

No comments:

Post a Comment