Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ahem.

Allow me to begin…This is my second attempt at a blog. The first was undertaken at the prompting of my best friend who was also blogging at the time. And while it was fun for a while to post photos and write about things that were happening in my life I soon got tired of it, much like I usually grow tired of journaling on paper. So after leaving it dormant for a while, I deleted it. I kind of regret that now as I can remember writing a few really fun posts and uploading some interesting photos that I have no idea what happened to.

Anyway, unlike that first attempt this blog has a specific purpose. Its existence has been planned for some time and has been promised to those who are along with me anticipating a rather large undertaking. Knowing that there are people waiting to hear from me will add a little bit of pressure that will probably serve to keep me accountable to writing. Though I can’t share the full purpose or all of the goals that I have for this blog yet, hopefully within about three weeks all will become clear.

Welcome here.

1 comment: