Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Notice


Well, word is officially out. We gave notice for our flat, our pipe bands know we're not returning next season, Brandon's told his boss, and today I submitted my resignation letter at work. September 30th marks the end of living in Scotland. I'm not sure how I feel about this all yet so I'm not going to write a whole lot about it at this point. But I will say we're both ready to be Canada bound. But not before we see a bit more of the world! Plans are in the works for a few weeks of adventure before we head west so no return to Alberta date just yet but stay tuned!

In the mean time, we're awaiting Brandon's mom's arrival. Due to some confusion on both sides of the Atlantic, when we were in Glasgow to pick her up this morning she was still sleeping at home in Calgary. Oops! We have big plans for her two week visit so there should be some amazing photos coming soon. Including heather in bloom on a hill where I left part of my heart behind in 2008. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. The time flew by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad for your adventure to end but so so excited to have you back home! Enjoy your last adventures and travels :)

    ReplyDelete